So this post was going to be my very first blog post but I never posted it but it's really funny so I don't know why I haven't but be prepared to laugh.
So today at lunch I was sitting with Hannah and Lizzie(of course) and other people sat next to us, including this really annoying girl. Anyways Hannah said that on Saturday she was getting a haircut and one of our friends said " awwww are you going to get bangs?" Hannah shook head no and then the annoying girl said in a snotty voice " even if she did get bangs she would just wear a headband over them." I started busting out laughing in disbealive that she just said that to hannah. I ran into the bathroom spitting out the water that I had in mouth when I started laughing. I mean who says to a person that you don't even know? And then when we (me, Hannah and Lizzie) all went into the bathroom to put ourself back together from laughing so hard and we went back to the table and Hannah couldn't find her school ID and started worrying and looked all over for it, then when the bell rang the annoying girl says here I had the whole time. What the heck?!?
Oh man, I remember that day :P That girl was sooooo mean!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....That girl was such a...mean person :D I see her in the hallways all the time, and all I can think about is how she took Hannah's ID after being such a bitch about the bangs/head band thing!
ReplyDelete