This post is delayed I forget I had it in my drafts but here it is. This will be about the dream that I had yesterday. This dream consist of me helping my sister in law Jaki give birth to my nephew. And my grandma being to busy ER to help me.
My dream starts with my grandma and I watching ER on TV, then I hear from the outside of my house Jaki yelling for me to come and help her because she was having James in the back of the car. I ran over and started to help her and I called the home phone so grandma would come out and help me, when I called her she said " Bitch please I'm watching ER and I'm not coming out and helping you" then I said " But grandma we have it on DVD you can watch ER later!" " Nope I'm watching it now I'm watching it now!" then I hung up the phone and went to go help Jaki. Once James was born my grandma finally came out and said " so is he ok?" " yup no thanks to you!" then she said " oh well since you don't need my help I'm going to go back inside and watch my show."
That was the last thing I remember from my dream. Now don't think that actually with my grandma. I do have a nephew named James but that for sure not how he was born. I honestly don't know why I had that dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment