Sorry about me failing my goal of making a post everyday, some stuff came up and I couldn't do it. But in other more exciting news I decided that I'm going to do a one man show of A Very Potter Musical and Sequel over the summer. THIS IS ONE OF MY LIFE GOALS!!!!! To hold you of in till I update again here's a sexy picture of Darren Criss.

Darren Criss like the sexiest man ever, but I feel like it'd be awkward meeting him in real life because he's only like 5'6" and I'd tower over him like a substantially less sexy skyscraper. And I wish you luck in your endeavor, it's a very worthy cause.
ReplyDeleteHahah well first I'm glad you commented :) also your comment was really luckliy for me I'm only 5'2" so He'll still be towering over me.
ReplyDeleteLucky you. I'm around 6'1", so I just tower over everyone.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh that's how tall lizzie and Hannah are so when I'm around them I feel out of place because they're super tall and both red heads.
ReplyDeleteAlso with my first comment for some reason I forgot to put the word funny so I meant to say " your comment was super funny" so.......
ReplyDelete