Saturday, May 5, 2012

Man that place be sketch.

So a week ago it was my birthday and the saturday after my birthday April 21st I had a party with my closes friends. While we were at the hotel we went swimming, ate pizza and cupcakes. But while we were eating pizza out on the balcony I said something rather odd and I guess funny " man that pan asian looks pretty sketch!" not a know what you're thinking what the heck? Well the Pan Asian is a restaurant  right next to the hotel and to get a visual here's a picture:
So now that you see it you can see that it pretty sketch later my friends and I found out that it is one of our  friends favorite restaurant and that it is called Crystal Jade. So we decided that we all need to go there to see if the inside is sketch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment